HL-ZD420 single coil notebook binding machine The wire is unwound from a spool, straightened and smoothed by the special rectifying tools of the machine and then is guided via guide-rollers to the mandrel which forms the spiral and regulates the spiral diameter.
The pre-punched product is placed onto the book supports. By starting the machine the spiral is introduced into the perforation. The needed spiral length can be adjusted at the electronic wire length control. The machine stops automatically when the wire reaches the required length and then the spiral is cut off and both spiral ends are bend inward sand the machine is ready for the next cycle.
1) Electronic wire length control
2) Special equipment for incorporating calendar hangers
3) Foot pedal operation
4) Various spiral diameters and pitches can be regulated by changing the matched mandrel shaft
5) Short change over times to book sizes and thicknesses
6) automatic forming,
1. Bound edge: 100mm – 420mm
2. Pitch: 1/5″, 1/4″, 5/16″
3. Speed: 300 – 700 products/hour depending on the product and operator
4. Electrical equipment: 220V, 1-phase, 50/60Hz, 0.75kW, other voltage available upon request
5. Required space: 2.00 x 1.50m
6. Weight: 150kg